photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: WWW Wednesday 4/16

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WWW Wednesday 4/16



W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading?



The Final installment of the Kingdom Keepers series. I've been reading this series since it first started in 2005. Though I think he went about 3 books too many, it's still an enjoyable read and I'm looking forward to seeing how things wrap up.


What did you recently finish reading?



I received this book from the author for my Honest Review


What do you think you’ll read next?



I read, and LOVED, the first two books in this series ("The Shadow of the Wind" & "The Angel's Game") about Lost and Forgotten Books. Beautifully written and not something I'd normally read but I was hooked, and I can't wait to read this last book.


What are you reading? Did you love it? Leave your post, and I'll come visit! Good Reading to you all!




4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about The Shadow of the Wind and it seems to be something I'd enjoy but I haven't got around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need to check out The Shadow of the Wind. Sounds really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I really want to read some Carlos Ruiz Zafon, I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of these books. Hope you enjoy them, though! Happy weekend.

    Thanks for droppin mine earlier!

    Michelle, The Escapist

    ReplyDelete