photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Update

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ~ Mid Event Update

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
I am currently listening to Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. I started this book ages ago, and began at 79% (668 pages) for the RaT. I am taking an eye break by listening and hope to finish this up soon (though this reader talks slower than I would read).

2. How many books have you read so far?
I have completed 2 books (Inkheart, which was 1/2 done prior to RaT & With this Collar), currently reading 2 others (The Selection & Jonathan Strange)

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Getting back to The Selection.  I had finished the first 25% and was enjoying it.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope.  I am lucky to stay home, so it's really similar to any other day for me, though I've only been reading and blog hopping, whereas on other days I would do other internet things, swapping, writing letters or playing video games.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just my husband.  He's mainly been trying to be good, but he was off today and we ALWAYS talk to each other, all the time, so he's constantly talking to me.  It's ok when I was reading, but listening, I keep having to pause my book so I don't miss anything.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing really, it's been about as I expected, though I've enjoyed the back and forth with a few bloggers that I didn't expect to happen.  :)

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, it's been great!  I can't wait to do it again in October.  This was my first, but not my last!  :)

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I am a reader and so far I wouldn't do anything differently.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope.  Doing and feeling well.  Having some dinner now, but still listening to my book.  :)

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Nope, nothing that I can think of.  It's been a blast.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment