photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

Friday, April 25, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

I just found out about this Read-a-Thon. It looks awesome, so I am totally going to join in!!

I will be posting updates here on my blog, and checking in at the challenge site for mini challenges and to hopefully visit some others who are joining in. There are 600 people who have signed up!! I am making my way through the 600 blogs (so far) that have signed up. I doubt I'll get to them all, but I'm adding those blogs that I get to that ~ have mentioned the RaT in the last day or two AND have a click link to Bloglovin', so I can easily add them to my list. I look forward to following along with as many of you as I can.

I'm looking forward to getting started, though it means not much sleep for me prior to it starting. I'm a night owl, barely getting to sleep before 3. Wanna get in a few hours before it starts, because I'm aiming to go the full 24 hours. :)

Here's some more information ~




1 comment:

  1. Yay - I'm excited! I'll make sure to follow your posts tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete