photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Finished ~ The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finished ~ The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Finished ~ The Prisoner of Heaven (Cemetery of Forgotten Books 03) by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Completed 4/22
4 of 5 stars

The final book in the Cemetery of Forgotten Books series, though I'll hold out hopes that the author will revisit this series. There were large gaps between releases of the other books, so hopefully more will come, he definitely left it open with much more to talk about!

I LOVED this series, which is weird for me because I'm not a historical fiction reader, typically. The description caught my eye and I'm really glad that I tried it. It was really fantastic. I enjoyed this one a little more than the 2nd, the only drawback being it was WAY too short! The other two books were both over 500 pages and Prisoner of Heaven had less than 300. There was so much more that I wanted to learn and know and I didn't want the story to end.

I recommend this series to anyone who loves to read. They are books about books and booklovers and are an enjoyable read with tons of twist and turns and things you never expect. I'm still not sure I understand the 2nd book. :)

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment