photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Hour 0 ~ Kick Off

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 0 ~ Kick Off

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in North Carolina ~ recent (just under 2 years) transplant from central FL

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm really not sure, I'm just looking forward to a day of reading. I am looking forward to finishing up a chunkster I've been listening to for quite some time, it has not be a favorite of mine and since I'm almost done, I'm glad to be finishing it up sometime today.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Oreo's and my Dews, of course. Hubby has even promised to go get me more, since I'm getting low and they won't last the 24 hours. :)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hmmmm, whatcha wanna know? I'm an open book, mostly. :) I'm a book lover, gamer and pen paller. My Kindle is always in reach and I read at least a little bit every day, usually hours. I'm married to a reader as well, and that's wonderful!! I love puzzle adventure video games (like Portal) and I enjoy writing LOOOOONG letters (10-15+ typed pages) to my few penpals.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first one! :) I'm looking forward to spending the day reading but also the thought of hundreds of others also laying/sitting around reading and I look forward to checking through blogs, seeing what others are up to, cheering others on, and maybe even making a bookish friend or two!! Can't wait to get going, I usually sleep in, so you gotta know I'm excited for this to be up sooooo early!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Reading! I'm looking forward to your updates. :)

    PS...I never go anywhere without my Kindle either.

    ReplyDelete