photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 2 ~ Evening Update

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books Day 2 ~ Evening Update

Day 2 is coming to a close. I didn't read as much as yesterday but got a lot of reading done still. It seems like my 2nd, shorter book, took longer than the earlier one, since my husband was home when I started that one, and we're always talking to each other. :) With yesterday's success, I've upped my goal amount from 8 books to 12. Since I'm half way there, on day 2, I think I'll get it. :)

Didn't do as much blog wise today, just the Books You're Looking Forward To challenge from River City Reading. I did blog hop about 30 different blogs and I'm going to go back to more once this is done.

I am curious how many people actually go around to all the other blogs. Do people tend to only go to the blogs they follow, or do they click on all the links for the challenges (that's what I do)? Then how many of those people comment on blogs? How do you choose which blogs you comment on, or do you comment on them all? I tend to only comment on blogs that ask a question or say they will visit if you leave a link. I don't tend to say anything if nothing like that is said. Just thinking out loud here. :)

On with my update of what I've done today. I hope to hear all about your Tuesday as well, feel free to leave me a link, so I can check it out!


Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 60pages (1-2am Tues)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 6
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 624
Total Pages Read: 1624
Time Read Today: 6 hr 30 min
Total Time Read: 15 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: Books You're Looking Forward To
Today's Completed Books:




3 comments:

  1. Another great reading day! That's great.

    I've been following some new blogs, people who have commented on my posts and some I met on Twitter. I haven't gone out to the main list because I haven't had much time to do that.

    Happy reading today!

    http://bookjunkie54.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/bout-of-books-readathon-10-0-day-two-update/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome that you found some new blogs to follow. I'm always looking for new people to interest me. :)

      Delete
  2. Yup, it counts. :) I wish I had a book club. There's one here, but they are all older ladies, even if I could find them I don't think I'd fit in. :)

    ReplyDelete