photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 4 ~ Evening Update

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books Day 4 ~ Evening Update

But I don't WANT the Read-a-Thon to be almost done!! I'm having FUN. Can we do it again next week?! :)

Oh, Hi!! :) Another day almost gone. It was a good day, though I did take a long break from reading. My head needed a break. :) I played around some on GTA Online, making my car pretty and working on a race, my favorite things to do, on the game. (Anyone play?!) I did finish up the 2nd book that I started, after giving up on the 1st. I don't know if I will do another 4 book day but I'm aiming at finishing 1 a day, plus my audio listening of Lemony Snicket. Since they are so short, I'll finish the first book tonight when I go to bed. Started Sunrise by Mike Mullin.

Today I read, did the Spell-it-Out Challenge, the weekly "Life of a Blogger" post with 101 Things I Love and I visited a bunch of blogs.

I just hope I get some reading done tomorrow. My husband has tomorrow off, and reading with him here is filled with many many distractions. We're always talking to each other, so I never seem to read much at a time when he's here. I might have to hide in the bedroom. The drawbacks of having such a tiny place, we really have no room to spread out, though we hate to be away from each other too long anyways. Like newlyweds, huh? You'd think so, most people who meet us think that we are newlyweds, when we'll actually celebrate 10 years in Oct, and 21 years that we have known each other. The joys of being married to your very best friend!! :)

Ok, enough of that, here is my Thursday Update ~


Thursday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 97pages (12:30-1:30am Thurs)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book: Sunrise by Mike Mullin
Pages Read Today: 777 (97, 55, 447, 177)
Total Pages Read: 2880
Time Read Today: 7 hr
Total Time Read: 30 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: Spell-it-Out Challenge
Today's Completed Books:



1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful how you and your husband are! Congrats on 10 years - that's fantastic!

    My hubby is my best friend and we're always together. I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

    I don't want the read-a-thon to end, either! I've been having a lot of fun this week. And it's definitely forced me to up my reading game.

    ReplyDelete