photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?




It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Currently, I am reading The book of Lost Things by John Connolly for a challenge and I am listening to Inkspell by Cornelia Funke (read by Brendan Fraser) at night.



After keeping it to himself for a WEEK, my husband has finally given me his cold. Grrrr! I'd rather him been selfish and keep it! :) So, either I'm going to get a bunch of reading done, or none. I'm already up hours before I usually am awake. YAWN!! *Cough, cough* It's gonna be a looooong day!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh no...I hope you feel better! Happy reading...hopefully your cold doesn't set you back for too long.

    ReplyDelete