photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 11 ~ Start of Day 7

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books 11 ~ Start of Day 7

Bout of Books


Morning! Too early for me, but oh well. I'm up and at 'em. Ready to finish up this last day and last week of GoodReads Challenge. Since starting the GR challenge on July 12th, I have read 77 books. I am ready for a bit of a break after Saturday rolls around!

The challenges have been underwhelming for me this time round. This is only my second one, so I don't know if they've always been like this or not. Have they? I thought I remember the last one having some fun ones. Ones I couldn't do because I don't have a camera but I remember them being better. This one for today would just be my favorite books (The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Prisoner of Azkaban by JKR, Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts).

So yeah, I'm sleepy but ready for my day to start. Dunno if I'll finish my book and go into another or take a bit of a break. Guess we'll see how I'm feeling. :) 1st up ~ Dirty Rotten Scoundrel.



Updates!!


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time/pages: 4 hr 15 min / 295 pages (Dirty Rotten Scoundrel)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 20
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 295
Total Pages Read: 5117
Time Read Today: 4 hr 15 min
Total Time Read: 62 hrs
Challenges Participated in today: none
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics:





No comments:

Post a Comment