photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: To Be Read List ~ Sept Poll ~ RESULTS!!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

To Be Read List ~ Sept Poll ~ RESULTS!!


I came across this new Meme through Lola's Reviews.
It's done through Because Reading is Better Than Real Life.


Last week I posted 3 books for you, my readers, to pick one for me to read and review. The results are in! :) There was a pretty clear winner from the start. :) Come back on Sat, Sept 27th when I'll post a review. Thank you to all who voted. I hope you'll come back next month and vote for another book for me!

So, the choices I gave you to choose from were ~

The Books:




And the Winner is:



Come back in two weeks for my review of The Aftermath by Jen Alexander.
Thanks again to everyone who voted! :)




6 comments:

  1. Yeah, that is the one I voted for..can't wait to see your review. I really want to read that one so I hope you like it! :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/my-tbr-list-september-and-the-winner-is/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting, and visiting! I hope you enjoy your book. So, I'm having problems with leaving comments. I've tried, 4-5 times on your blog now and it will not let me leave a comment, I have no idea why, it's starting to get to me. :( So I'm totally visiting you and trying to comment and just can't!! :(

      Delete
  2. Oh I like your graph!! And yay, that's the one I voted for too! I hope you end up enjoying it :) My results were also pretty clear from the start - one book swept it away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wanted to do something cute, and it was easy to make. :) Thanks for voting. As I mentioned above, I haven't been able to leave any comments on any of the blogs for this so far. I'm visiting you all, and I'm voting but it won't let me comment, I don't know why! :(

      Delete
  3. Not the one I voted for but I do hope you enjoy it! I love the graph, might have to find a away to do something like that for mine next month :) Can't wait to read your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it wasn't the one you voted for. I'm still going to try to get to both this month. :) I need to do the August one for a challenge.

      Delete