photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon Oct 17th-27th

Friday, October 10, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon Oct 17th-27th

My Shelf Confessions

After my crazy reading month in August, I said I wasn't going to join any read-a-thons / challenges until Dewey's on Oct 18th. So, I'll stick with that, technically. :)

I had thought about not joining anything until the Ho-Ho-Ho RaT that I have seen around, but I finally went and looked at it, and saw that's it's based on reading holiday books, which I don't really do, so instead I decided to join in the Wonderfully Wicked RaT. I'll just start on the 18th for it, so I'm still sticking by what I said, and continuing my reading for that week. :) Hopefully Dewey's and WW RaT will get me back into a reading mood, as I really got burned out in August, and haven't read much (for me) since. I'm ready to get back to it!

No goals yet, I'll revisit that as it gets closer, and definitely no pre-planning on books. I'm just a fly by the seat of my pants type read-a-thon-er. :)

Who else is joining in?



1 comment:

  1. Me! Me! I'm in! I am totally getting antsy about Dewey's too. I joined the Goodreads group today. Looking forward to another fun RaT.

    ReplyDelete