photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 24 in 48 Read-a-Thon ~ Start of Day 2

Sunday, November 16, 2014

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon ~ Start of Day 2



Day 2 of the 24 of 48 Hr Read-a-Thon. I didn't get up early today, like I did yesterday, but I got a lot of reading done yesterday, so it was ok. I don't know if I will hit 24 hours today, with football going on, but I'm gonna try. :)

So far I've made way on my own read-a-thon, as well, since I chose books to read that fit for that. I'm currently going to be listening to another audiobook (not from my BYB RaT) for a bit before football starts, so I can blog surf a little.

How has your 24 in 48 been going?


Updates

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 30 min / 213 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 6 hr / 305 pages (40%-68% Temple)
Kindle reading time / pages: 14 hr 30 min / 850 pages (65 of Reached)
Total number of books I've read: 4
Total Pages Read: 1,368 pages
Total Time Read: 23 hr
Challenges Participated in:
Total blogs visited:
Completed Books:




2 comments:

  1. Awesome reading progress! I'm at 15 hours. Other stuff this weekend made my reading goals slack, but I'm on book four now and think that's progress enough. Enjoy the rest of the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you've totally kicked this thing's butt. I assume you made your 24 hour goal, since you were already at 23 hours this morning. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete