photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: To Be Read List ~ Nov Poll ~ RESULTS!!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

To Be Read List ~ Nov Poll ~ RESULTS!!


This poll meme is hosted by Because Reading is Better Than Real Life.


Last week I posted 3 books for you, my readers, to pick one for me to read and review. The results are in! :) I had my husband vote this week (forgot to ask him to last week) to help out with any potential ties, but I ended up with a late tie anyways!! I guess I just need him to vote only at the end if there is a tie. Oh well, I wanted to read both anyways, so here's a reason to!

So, the choices I gave you to choose from were ~

The Books:




And the Winners are:



Come back in two weeks for my review of The Advent Killer AND Butterman (Time) Travel!



8 comments:

  1. I also got a tie ;). I am looking forward to both of your reviews. I voted for Butterman Time Travel Inc, so I am happy that one won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butterman was in a slight lead the whole time, but Advent had 3 votes at the end to make it a tie. Ties are fun. :D

      Delete
  2. I voted for Butterman Time Travel, but I also liked the sounds of Advent Killer, so I'll look forward to both reviews (if you can get to them both). If not, just one will be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get to both! I have so much I wanna read right now, but I'm going to do my best to get to 'em both. :)

      Delete
  3. I am luck so far as I have always had a clear winner, not sure what I would do if there was a tie...lol. :) I hope you enjoy them both!

    Stormi
    My TBR List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been crazy that mine have been so close each time, even the first time was close and now with the two ties. At least they are books I wanna read, so I don't have a problem reading both. :)

      Delete
  4. READ THE CHRISTMAS KILLER ONE FIRST.... I wanna see what you think of that one and I picked it ;)

    ReplyDelete