photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bookish Bingo ~ New Year Edition

Friday, January 2, 2015

Bookish Bingo ~ New Year Edition


Bookish Bingo is hosted by Great Imaginations.

I know I JUST posted my Holiday Edition Wrap-Up and said I wasn't sure I'd be doing this version, but why the hell not. Looking over the card, I'm thinking I'll only hit about 15 of them this time, but that's 15 books that I can have figured out for me over the next 3 months, and having direction in which to read is always a good thing for me. Sometimes with so many books on my TBR, I just can't figure out what I want to read.

So, I'll be joining in the New Years Edition. Are you?



1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say, "Hey! I thought you said you DON'T like planning!" But then I saw how broad the categories were and ate my words. :)

    This looks like a whole bunch of fun!

    ReplyDelete