photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: MLK ~ Three Day Read-a-Thon

Friday, January 16, 2015

MLK ~ Three Day Read-a-Thon

It's a Read-a-Thon!!

Were you looking for something to do this weekend? Then look no further than Shaina's MLK Three Day Read-a-Thon.

It's a no pressure, completely fun read-a-thon that focuses only on reading, and on interacting (if you so choose) with fellow bloggers. Get out out your books, and come join us with this read-a-thon!

I don't think I've done a 3 day read-a-thon before. I've done 24 Hours, 48 Hours and of course, week long ones, but not 3 days. I look forward to seeing what I can do. Sunday will see a bit of a decline in reading, with the playoffs, but I plan to read tons on Sat and Mon to make up for it.

I just posted about how I am going to be working on the Epic Reads 365 Days of YA list, so I think I'm going to focus on books from my Winter list. That's not to say I won't deviate from those books, but I think I'll grab the majority from the winter list, or from the complete list. If you haven't yet checked out their infographic you really should, it's so neat!! :)

Back to the Read-a-Thon, at midnight, I'll be starting a new audiobook and I'll go from there. I'm going to set up some loose goals for myself. I never make a TBR but I like setting a goal to reach for the time during the read-a-thon, it helps me focus, instead of surfing or doing other things.

GOALS


My MLK 3 Day Read-a-Thon Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily as much as possible, except for NFL Playoffs!
GOAL
  • Complete at least EIGHT (8) books
  • Complete at least FIVE (5) comics
  • Read at least 1 book from a series that I'm more than 3 books behind on
  • Read at least 3 books from the 365 Days of YA list

Link up at Shaina's if you are joining in with us! I plan on being up bright and early for me (by 7am YAWN) to get started. Come have some fun reading this weekend!!


Updates!!


Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages:
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Current Book:
Pages Read Today:
Total Pages Read:
Time Read Today:
Total Time Read:
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books/Comics:


1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY! So glad you joined up. :) I hope you meet your goals, and, even if not, I hope you have fun!

    Even if this is just a 2-person RAT, I'm excited. :D

    ReplyDelete