photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hr RaT ~ Mid-Event Update

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hr RaT ~ Mid-Event Update

 photo dewey-300x300_zps5f467a5a.jpg


Hi All!!

How is everyone's Read-a-Thon going? Having a good time?

I haven't been socializing as much as I have in the past, it's been just about the books for me this time around, this is my first time updating since I started as well.

I flew through my first 3 books, my 4th is taking me a bit longer as my Hubby is home and He distracts me tons. LOL! I'll get back to more after He goes to bed.


Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Currently I am reading The Tournament by Matthew Reilly. It's a bit of a different type book for me. I love Reilly, but this is a book different from his norm. It's not awful, it's just a bit wordy. I'm 30% through it, and I hoped to have it done before 10 tonight for it to count towards my GR Challenge this week, we'll see if I get it there.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I've completed 3 ~ see below. :)

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm not really sure, I'm not sure what direction I am going to go in next. I guess I'm looking forward to I am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just my Hubby. I deal with Him with love. :) It was quiet until after He got home at 4, and it's been overall ok since, but there have been interruptions with Him telling me the (bad) baseball score, dinner and some computer issues. I'll get a lot more done after He goes to bed. :) Other than that, it's just been me and books.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing. I kind of wish I hadn't started this Reilly. He's really easy to read, and this one is no different but it's, I don't know, just different than the rest of his stuff. I can't tell if I'm lagging because of the book, or the distractions. I've been with this one off and on for 2 hours and am only at 30%.



Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr 30 min / 576 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 12 hr / 1,377 pages
Total number of books I've read: 7
Total Pages Read: 1,953 pages
Total Time Read: 16 hr 30 min
Currently Reading: Floors by Patrick Carman
Challenges Participated in: Kick-off Intro Meme
Completed Books:

Completed Audio Books:

1 comment:

  1. You're doing awesome per always! I have to give you a huge thank you though. I have turned into a complete by-the-seat-of-my-pants readathoner and I couldn't be happier. This has been my favorite Dewey's yet.

    ReplyDelete