photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 19 ~ Sign up

Monday, May 8, 2017

Bout of Books 19 ~ Sign up

Bout of Books


I had NO idea it was Bout of Books time. I follow BoB on Facebook (I hate Twitter and such) and saw nothing leading up to it, just a post saying "It's Bout of Books Time".

Well, I need to read a bunch this week for a challenge so what better way than to join in with BoB. It's been a while since I've done it I think, it always sneaks up on me. So here I am back, not prepared, but ready to go!

Looking forward to not having a super crazy week of reading, just slightly better than normal, and visiting a lot of blogs. Say HI, please, if you stop by. And if you have a blog too (not Twitter or Instagram) leave your addy and I'll stop by and say Hi to you!

Have fun y'all!



1 comment: