photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 20 ~ Day 5

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Bout of Books 20 ~ Day 5

Bout of Books

Day 5 was ok, except for coming down with a cold. How the hell did I get a cold? I don't leave my house! So, that's not fun. It's not awful, but it's really not fun. :/ I took a little book break to play some Overwatch, so a little less reading today. Finished up 1 book I had started the night before, started and finished another and read most of a 3rd, just couldn't get it finished before I fell asleep, darn cold!



Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 3h
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4h 30m
Kindle reading time / pages: none
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 14
Current Book: Free Agency
Pages Read Today: 616
Total Pages Read: 4,138
Time Read Today: 7h 30m
Total Time Read: 45h 15m
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:



No comments:

Post a Comment