photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books ~ Day 3

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Bout of Books ~ Day 3

Bout of Books


Day 3 wasn't as productive of the first two days, even though it was a solid day of reading until about 7 pm. Problem was, I slept in and missed out on about 5 hours of reading that I had the previous two days when I woke up early. Still, read and enjoyed what I read, so that's what matters. :)


Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: none
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 5 h
Kindle reading time / pages: 30m
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 9
Current Book: Unhappily Ever After & Justice for Mickie
Pages Read Today: 528
Total Pages Read: 2,662
Time Read Today: 5h 30m
Total Time Read: 29h
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:



No comments:

Post a Comment