photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon ~ Sign-up

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon ~ Sign-up




I decided to join into the "Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon" pretty much last minute. I'm not going to go crazy with it, but I do want to get some more books read, if I can stay away from my games (or read while I'm running around building forts ~ any Fortnite players?!). So, joining in.

Are you joining in? Let me know if you have a blog and I will follow you! I don't do Twitter, but I will also follow anyone posting on GoodReads.

Tackle your TBR Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily
GOALS
  • Complete at least Fifteen (15) books
  • Complete at least one book a day
  • Do any challenges that interest me


1 comment: