photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle your TBR ~ Wrap-up

Monday, September 25, 2017

Tackle your TBR ~ Wrap-up




Tackle your TBR has come to an end, and I didn't quite do as well as I wanted. I completely didn't take football into consideration, plus an outing my Husband and I had planned, so if I had, I'd probably be right where I had planned. I did want to get through more, but I'm pleased with what I did and more importantly, all the books (but one) were really good or really great. That's what matters! :)

I am still behind on my yearly challenge, because this year has been all about the video games instead of books. I was obsessed with Overwatch for a while (once I finally got it at the year anniversary) and now I'm completely hooked on Fortnite. Loving my games, so books have taken a little bit of a backseat, but not too much. Hopefully Dewey's will help with that! Wooo! Who will be joining in with Dewey's? Post your blog and I'll follow you!

But, this was for Tackle your TBR. Here's how I ended up doing.


Tackle your TBR Goals

Time devoted to Reading
  • Daily, except for updates & challenges
GOALS
  • Complete at least Fifteen (15) books ~ incomplete, finished 10, started 2 others
  • Complete at least one book a day ~ incomplete, completed 10 of 14
  • Do any challenges that interest me ~ incomplete, didn't keep up with them


Tackle your TBR Stats

  • I completed 10 books, started 2 others
  • I read approximately 3,800 pages
  • I read 5 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 7 books as audiobooks


Completed Books:







Started but did not Finish:




No comments:

Post a Comment