photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24 Hour RaT ~ Mid-Event Survey & 12 Hr Update

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour RaT ~ Mid-Event Survey & 12 Hr Update




Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Nothing right now, I just finished a book, in time to do a 12 Hour Update. I will be starting on A Perfect Storm next.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I just finished up my 5th book of the day

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Nothing really. I'm looking forward to "A Perfect Storm" but it's super short, so I'll be through that so fast. I want to do a few shorter books to get a few more in towards my yearly goal which I'm behind on. I also need to do one more specific thing for my Evolution of WDW challenge, so once I do that, then a lot will open up to me to do.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just my Hubby but He's been letting me read. :) We visited for a few minutes when He got home from work, and talked here and there, but for the most part, He's been watching shows and I've been reading. No real distractions this year, and I only didn't read for about 45 minutes of the first 12 hhours.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Better challenges this year!! YAY!! Still same opening/mid/closing questions, but a few good new challenges and they have actually been fun. YAY!


Completed Challenges:

10 Years in 11 Books
Opening Meme
Read-a-Thon Memories


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 8 hours 30 minutes / 928 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hours 45 minutes / 352 pages
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: None, will start "A Perfect Storm" after I post this
Total Pages Read: 1,280 pages
Total Time Read: 11 hours, 15 minutes
Completed Books:









No comments:

Post a Comment