photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's Sign-up

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dewey's Sign-up



I haven't signed up for Dewey's yet, bad me!! This is my official sign up. This will be my 8th Dewey's (I believe). I have always gone the full 24 hours and plan to do so again this time. I've been averaging about 20 hours of actual reading time, between audios and Kindle books. I hope to at least hit 20 hours this time as well.

I'm not a planner, but depending on where I get for my two current main challenges (Return to Hogwarts and Evolution of Walt Disney World) I will probably pick out books for both in the few days before Dewey's. I want to read as much as I can for both challenge, though I will probably throw some shorter audios in there that I can't use for challenges, but will be good for the read-a-thon.

What are the challenges Return to Hogwarts and Evolution of Walt Disney World? I'm glad you asked. They are challenges in the GoodReads Group Badass Reading Challenges, otherwise known as BARC. We're a newer challenge group, but have tons of fun and badass-ery challenges going on. Return to Hogwarts is a challenge following the book. We are currently on Chapter 6 of Sorcerer's Stone, so plenty of time to join in and catch up with us. It's a group challenge, where the group works together to open up the Next Chapter of the book. Evolution of WDW is about the Evolution of the rides at WDW. We've just started Oct 1st with the Magic Kingdom.

So I'm really working on those two challenges, along with another challenge (Rebuilding USO), if I could just find a damn book with a musical instrument on the front of it that I want to read. Any suggestions? :)

Who else is doing the full 24 hours? Leave your blog here and I'll check in on you! (I don't do Twitter!) See y'all on the 21st!


No comments:

Post a Comment