photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Top 10 of 2017 ~ Best Females

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top 10 of 2017 ~ Best Females



Top 10 of 2017 ~ A look back on a year of Bookish Bests hosted by Kimberlyfaye Reads

See my 2017 Year in Review at Goodreads.

My Top 10 FEMALES of 2017


For today we're giving love to the heroines of the stories. Typically I only do new-to-me books on things like this, but for this one, I like several females that were re-reads in 2017 for me, so I'm gonna include them as well, because they kick ass.


*Max* ~ Madeline Maxwell


My favorite female character is definitely Max from the Chronicles of St Mary's series. She's completely flawed, a misfit, but I adore her. She's always finding herself in crazy situations but she always, mostly always, keeps a cool and calm head to get out of it. Though I don't love the direction the author went in with the newest book, and I was pissed off at Max for a while, I'll always adore her!




CJ Cameron


CJ is one kickass female. She survived a crocodile attack and didn't give a rats ass of what anyone thought of her or the scars that marred her face which typically turned people away. Then, she took on a whole park of dragons. She's so kickass!




Kendra Michaels


Another kickass female is Kendra Michaels. We first meet her in the Eve Duncan series and I knew right away it'd be awesome for her to have her own series. Kendra was blind as a child before receiving sight through surgery. Now she uses her other enhanced senses to help the cops and FBI solve crimes.




Gin Blanco


Typically I've always liked the hero, rather than the villain, and liked the good over the evil, but I can't help but love Gin Blanco, even though she's an assassin. A trained killer has never had so much appeal with Gin, I love her toughness, her sassy-ness and her determination. Though I don't like some of the author choices (she spends much of her books recapping the previous books) I still adore Gin.




Inara


Inara ~ 'nough said!




Jazz Bashara


Jazz definitely was NOT Mark Watney, but she still is an awesome character.




Eve Dallas


A kickass cop, a kickass character, and kudos to Nora for sticking with how she wants Eve and not give in to people who want her to have kids. I'm so glad that Nora isn't going there with Eve! Eve needs to stay just how she is!




Maddie Hatter


I finally tried these books and LOVED them. I thought they were so fun and cute, though I've only read the first two so far. My favorite character, by far, was Maddie. She was so funny and she's freaking adorable too!! LOVE her!!





Jade Crow


She's a gamer and a sorceress, that's pretty badass to me! :)




Cassandra Gupta


A good character in a good story. Smart and hardworking, Cassie rounds out the list.






2 comments:

  1. My daughter loves the Ever After High books---One of these days I'll have to pick them up too. I'm listening to Dare Mighty Things right now and loving Cassandra!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first Jade Crow book and liked it-I liked her friends and the gaming angle to it. I was a bit disappointed when the second book went all road trip and I wasn't so keen on it. I did like the first Gin book...I need to catch up with that!

    ReplyDelete