photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 1

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 1

Bout of Books


My day didn't go quite how I hoped/planned. My Husband and I have had a cold for the past week and I was up half of the night coughing. :( It wasn't very fun, though I did get to start reading at midnight. I didn't get up as early as I wanted to, so got a late start to my reading. Didn't do a whole lot of reading, between the late start, not feeling well and watching football. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

I'm also updating my progress on GoodReads if you care to follow me there :
Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa at GR

I HATE Twitter, so I didn't do the Introduction, but just to join in, me in 6 words :
Naughty little reader & computer gamer!


My Bout of Books 21 Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily
GOALS
  • Complete at least TWENTY (20) books
  • Participate in all the Activities we will have at BARC
  • Do any challenges that interest me (none have in quite a while)


Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 30 min / 65 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hours / 317 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 30 min / 47 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: Ink Witch
Pages Read Today: 429 pages
Total Pages Read: 429 pages
Time Read Today: 6 hours
Total Time Read: 6 hours
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment