photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 3

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 3

Bout of Books


Feels like I spent all day yesterday reading, but I have very little to show for it, with only one book completed. :/ I did read most of a 2nd one but couldn't quit finish it up before sleep took me away. Since I'm still fighting off the last of this cold I didn't try to stay up to finish it. Still, stinks that I felt like I read a lot and only finished the one book.




Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 8 hours / 525 pages
Kindle reading time / pages:
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book: Elizabeth's Legacy
Pages Read Today: 525 pages
Total Pages Read: 1,510 pages
Time Read Today: 8 hours
Total Time Read: 23 hours 30 minutes
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment