photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ GOALS

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ GOALS

Bout of Books



Bout of Books is back already! It always seems to come around so quickly each time. This BoB will just be a focus on reading and getting ahead on my GoodReads Challenge of 300 books for the year. I rarely plan out the books I will read, I will see what sounds good at the time, but I have a mix of everything under the sun and some short books so I can be mixing it up all through BoB. Hopefully it'll be as good of a BoB, or better than BoB 20 was.

With Bout of Books 20, I ended with these stats ~

  • I completed 20 books, started 2 others (one was a DNF)
  • I read 5,415 pages
  • I read 1 book on my Kindle and DNF a 2nd
  • I listened to 19 books as audiobooks
  • I read for approximately 60 hours (3 hours on Kindle, 57 hours on Audio)



My Bout of Books 21 Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily
GOALS
  • Complete at least TWENTY (20) books
  • Participate in all the Activities we will have at BARC
  • Do any challenges that interest me

Books to Read
I don't plan out what I want to read, I just go with what I'm feeling at the time. But here are a few that are on my radar.






1 comment:

  1. I really need to catch up on that Jennifer Estep series. I've still only read the first book and I really enjoyed that so why I'm dragging my feet I don't know...well I do actually-too many books! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete