photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ Wrap-Up

Monday, January 15, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ Wrap-Up

Bout of Books

Another BoB done, and I did pretty well. Funny, I looked at my last BoB and I mentioned coming down with a cold during it, and I started this one with a cold, so hopefully that trend doesn't continue for the next BoB, cuz it sucked. I met my goal and read some good shorter books to get a good start on my Goodreads Goal. It was a good BoB overall. See y'all at the next one.



My Bout of Books Goals

Time devoted to Reading
  • Daily, except for updates & challenges
GOALS
  • Complete at least TWENTY (20) books ~ COMPLETED!
  • Participate in all the Activities we will have at BARC ~ In Progress
  • Do any challenges that interest me ~ only did one, too busy reading!


Bout of Book 21 Stats

  • I completed 23 books, started 1 other
  • I read 4,000 pages
  • I read 11 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 12 books as audiobooks
  • I read 8 Novels, 14 Novellas and 1 short story
  • I read for approximately 43 hours (8 hours on Kindle, 35 hours on Audio)



Started, but did not complete:




Completed Books:




1 comment:

  1. Cursed is on my list to read. I did try another series by the author and liked it.

    ReplyDelete