photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 6

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bout of Books 21 ~ Day 6

Bout of Books


Got in more than I expected with football day, but not much. Still, I've already met my goal, so YAY for that. Another day of football today, so not much again, but I hope to get a few of the shorter series I've been enjoying in. Go Steelers!



Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours 30 minutes / 254 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hour / 229 pages
Number of books I've read today: 4
Total number of books I've read: 20
Current Book: Cursed
Pages Read Today: 483 pages
Total Pages Read: 3,532 pages
Time Read Today: 3 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: 38 hours 30 minutes
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment