photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 22 ~ Pre-BoB, My Day 1

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Bout of Books 22 ~ Pre-BoB, My Day 1




Due to not going to be able to read on the 19th/20th, I started my Bout of Books week 2 days early. It's going to be a laid back Bout of Books for me, though I do hope to get caught up on my Goodreads Yearly Challenge.

I'm also updating my progress on GoodReads if you care to follow me there :
Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa at GR



Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: none
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 30 minutes / 221 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: didn't track / 384 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: Leviathan
Pages Read Today: 605 pages
Total Pages Read: 605 pages
Time Read Today: audio: 1.5 hours
Total Time Read: audio: 1.5 hours
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment