photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 22 ~ Pre BoB, My Day 2

Monday, May 14, 2018

Bout of Books 22 ~ Pre BoB, My Day 2



I decided for this Bout of Books I'm not going to track the time I'm listening / reading. Usually I sit here for chunks and read and it's easy to track but the last two days I read off and on so much it would have been a pain to track. Audiobooks are easy enough but if I'm not tracking one, no sense in tracking the other.

I'm also updating my progress on GoodReads if you care to follow me there :
Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa at GR



Sunday

Night Time Audio listening pages: none
Day Time Audio listening pages: none
Kindle reading pages: 403 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 4
Current Book: Leviathan
Pages Read Today: 403 pages
Total Pages Read: 1,008 pages
Challenges Participated in today: None
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment