photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 22 ~ Sign up

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bout of Books 22 ~ Sign up




It's almost time for Bout of Books 22, and I will be joining in.

I am gonna mix up my Bout of Books though. I'm not going to be able to read on the 19th and 20th, so Bout of Books for me is going to start on the 12th and run through the 18th.

I hope to get a lot of reading in, as I've had some stuff going on lately and haven't been in the mood / been able to read. I got a good Dewey's in but had wanted to read steadily til Bout of Books and that didn't happen.

By starting my BoB on the 12th, I hope to still get a full week of reading in.

Can't wait!

Are you joining in? Let me know if you have a blog and I will follow you!



No comments:

Post a Comment