photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 24 in 48 Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-up

Monday, July 23, 2018

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-up




Well, I didn't quite make it the full 24 hours, that's cuz I took some time off on Sunday to watch baseball ~ Go Nats! Otherwise, I would have hit the 24 hours. I also DNF a book, so that was 30 minutes wasted since I didn't finish it up. Still, I got some reading in, and more importantly I read stuff I enjoyed. A win all around!

I have 3 more read-a-thons upcoming I'm doing ~ the Reverse Dewey's next weekend, the "Make Me Read It" and Bout of Books, both in August. Hope to see some of you join in.

Vote on a book for me to read for the "Make Me Read It" Read-a-Thon! Vote Here Please!



24 in 48 Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 7 books, DNF 1 other
  • I read 1,621 pages
  • I read 3 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 4 books as audiobooks
  • I read 4 Novels, 1 Novellas and 2 short stories
  • I read for approximately 21 hours 15 minutes (15h 40m Audio / 5h 35m Kindle)


Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment