photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's REVERSE 24 hour Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-Up

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Dewey's REVERSE 24 hour Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-Up




If you have a minute, vote on a book for me to read for the "Make Me Read It" Read-a-Thon!
Vote Here Please!



Which hour was most daunting for you?
My eyes were burning around 1, which is typical, but hardest hour was around 8am, so that was different. Was fine during the night, other than the burning eyes. But got really tired when I'd been awake around 20 hours.

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? Ian Dex series by John Logsdon

How did you feel about this first-ever Reverse Readathon? Should we do it again?
I enjoyed it. I thought it would be easier for me, it was and it wasn't. The night was easier, but it's an extra half day of staying up so that's long. But I think I liked it overall. Made it seem like it was going very slow.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep in October?
I'll definitely read, and I might be willing to help.


Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 11 books, started 1 other
  • I read 2,152 pages
  • I read 6 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 5 books as audiobooks
  • I read 2 Novels, 6 Novellas and 3 short stories
  • I read for approximately 18 hours and 30 minutes (8 hours on Kindle, 10 hours 30 minutes on Audio)


Completed Books:





Started:








No comments:

Post a Comment