photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 2

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 2




Another slow day for me. My Hubby was home and I never read as much when He's here. So that means Day 3 may be slow as well. But at least I finished another book. Need to up my game Thursday - Sunday. :)



Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 15 minutes / 70 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 5 hours / 200 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hour / 124 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Current Book: Guilty Pleasure
Pages Read Today: 394 pages
Total Pages Read: 864 pages
Time Read Today: 7 hours 15 minutes
Total Time Read: 14 hours 20 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





1 comment:

  1. Great progress today!! I've really gotten into audiobooks this year. Great way to multi-task!

    ReplyDelete