photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 6

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bout of Books 23 ~ Day 6




I don't even know where the day went, it seemed to be over in a blink. :/ Didn't get much read, but still got two novellas in, continuing with a spin-off series of a series I finished and loved. So not much reading, but enjoyable reading, and I should still get in at least two books today so that I meet my goal of 14 books for the week.


Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hours 30 minutes / 330 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 12
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 330 pages
Total Pages Read: 2,759 pages
Time Read Today: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: 33 hours 15 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment