photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 23 ~ Wrap-Up

Monday, August 27, 2018

Bout of Books 23 ~ Wrap-Up




Another good Bout of Books!! I completed my loose goal of finishing 14 books, which though it barely made a dent in how behind I am on the Goodreads goal, is still pretty good. Not my best Bout of Books but not my worst either. More importantly, I loved almost all the books that I read.

How did you do? Leave me a link and I'll come visit your wrap-up!



Bout of Book 23 Stats

  • I completed 15 books and started 1 other
  • I read 3,350 pages
  • I read 8 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 7 books as audiobooks
  • I read 9 Novels and 5 Novellas
  • I read for approximately 38 hours (13h 35m on Kindle, 24h 25m on Audio)


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour / 110 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 30 minutes / 120 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hours 20 minutes / 361 pages
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 15
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 591 pages
Total Pages Read: 3,350 pages
Time Read Today: 4 hours 40 minutes
Total Time Read: 38 hours



COMPLETED BOOKS:





Started, but did not complete:





2 comments:

  1. WOW and I thought I had a high page count at 2800+! Great job! I love the Flavia de Luce series!! It's so good! Laurell K. Hamilton is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is Lin Darrow, author of Pyre at the Eyreholme Trust. Just wanted to say thank you for this kind review and the rating. I was googling for something else and stumbled upon this blog just now. Thanks so much! (Just wanted to note, however, re: the classification of Pyre, that I DO actually consider it a novella rather than a novel).

    ReplyDelete