photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon --- Wrap-up

Monday, September 24, 2018

Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon --- Wrap-up



I didn't do anything extra with this read-a-thon, other than actually read, but it was a good week with some great books read. :) I need to remember that during football season, I don't read on Sat and Sun! So, I barely got in my 7 books that I wanted to read, but I did get them all in. YAY! The week was spent reading, writing to penpals and watching sports. My kind of week, minus any video games, I just didn't have time! :)

I didn't keep track of my times read for this read-a-thon, I just read. Here's what I did!




Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 7 books
  • I read approximately 2,300 pages (two books I started prior & had read some)
  • I read 5 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 2 books as audiobooks


Completed Books:






1 comment:

  1. You did awesome - even with sports taking your weekend. ;) I used to read more, but life has gotten busier so I can only do so much. Thanks for joining us!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete