photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up





Which hour was most daunting for you?
4-6am, my eyes were really hurting and I was already tired anyways, but for the 11th Dewey's in a row, I went the full 24 hours. It's always fun. :)

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? All Systems Red by Martha Wells, Chase & Escape from Linwood Barclay

What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Nothing, I just read and don't go to the site much.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll definitely read as always.


Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 13 books, started 1 other
  • I read 2,390 pages
  • I read 7 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 6 books as audiobooks
  • I read 3 Novels, 9 Novellas and 1 short story
  • I read for approximately 21 hours (9 hours on Kindle, 12 hours on Audio)


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 12 hours / 1,190 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 9 hours / 1,200 pages
Total number of books I've read: 13
Current Book:
Total Pages Read: 2,390 pages
Total Time Read: 21 hours
Completed Books:





Started, but have not finished:








No comments:

Post a Comment