photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 24 - Day 1

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Bout of Books 24 - Day 1




Day 1 was a good one. I got through some novellas I'd been putting off (Elliot / Leigh) and read some new stuff as well. Got through some shorter books for variety. Read: middle grade, romantic suspense, science fiction and even some of a western. Good variety, and enjoyable books for me as well.


I HATE Twitter, so I didn't do the Introduction, but just to join in, me in 6 words :
Naughty little reader and computer gamer!



Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour / 48 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: 7 hours / 787 pages
Number of books I've read today: 5
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: Coilhunter
Pages Read Today: 835
Total Pages Read: 835
Time Read Today: 8 hours
Total Time Read: 8 hours
Today's Completed Books:






2 comments: