photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 24 - Day 3

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Bout of Books 24 - Day 3



Not as much reading today. I don't read as much when my Husband is home for some reason, even if we do our own things. But I was a little booked out as well, so I played some game (Red Dead Redemption 2) for a while twice, rather than reading. I hoped to get the 3rd book done before falling asleep, but I kept drifting off and having to go back and ended up with an hour left on the audio before I finally had to turn it off. Darn! Ah well, more reading to be done Day 4 I suppose, though I am getting a late start on it.



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 45 minutes / 146 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hours 30 minutes / 341 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book: Dark Magic
Pages Read Today: 487
Total Pages Read: 2,034
Time Read Today: 5 hours 15 minutes
Total Time Read: 21 hours 15 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





No comments:

Post a Comment