photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 24 - Day 6

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Bout of Books 24 - Day 6


It was a light day of reading, since it was playoffs. My team (Steelers) isn't in the mix, but still, football season is almost over. Boo! So, because of that, I didn't get in much reading. Did finish my one book and listened to a short one before going to sleep. Sunday will likely be more of the same, with more football. Gonna try to finish up the two books I've started but not finished yet, and find a short audio for before sleep tonight. It's been a good Bout of Books overall, and though I didn't state any goals, I was hoping to hit 20 books and I definitely should be able to do that. Yay!

My If you like this, try that from yesterday is quite extensive, if you'd like to take a look. Definitely take a look if you are a fan of Time Travel, Middle Grade or Video Game books.


Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 30 minutes / 213 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours 30 minutes / 224 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 18
Current Book: Kill the Willing / Truly Devious
Pages Read Today: 437
Total Pages Read: 3,887
Time Read Today: 4 hours
Total Time Read: 37 hours 15 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





1 comment:

  1. Hope you were able to hit your 20 book goal today! That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete