photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 24 - Wrap Up

Monday, January 14, 2019

Bout of Books 24 - Wrap Up




Another good Bout of Books!! I completed my goal of finishing 20 books. It's a good start to the year, since in February, I know I won't be reading as much. I enjoyed most of the books I read, so that was even better. It was a good Bout of Books! See y'all next time!

How did you do? Leave me a link and I'll come visit your wrap-up!



Bout of Book 24 Stats

  • I completed 21 books and started 2 others
  • I read 4,240 pages
  • I read 11 books on my Kindle, plus started 2 not completed
  • I listened to 10 books as audiobooks
  • I read 12 Novels, 6 Novellas & 3 Short stories
  • I read for approximately 42 hours (19h30m on Kindle, 22h30m on Audio)


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours / 160 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hours 30 minutes / 193 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 21
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 353
Total Pages Read: 4,240
Time Read Today: 4 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: 42 hours



COMPLETED BOOKS:







Started, but did not complete:
(at 43% & 46%)





1 comment: