photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 25 - Day 1

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bout of Books 25 - Day 1



A good start to Bout of Books - some short books read for today to get me into the swing of things. How did your BoB start off? Read anything great?


I HATE Twitter, so I didn't do the Introduction, but just to join in, me in 6 words :
Naughty little reader, writer and gamer!



Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr / 258 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hrs / 262 pages
Number of books I've read today: 5
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: Permafrost / The Dark Prince
Pages Read Today: 520
Total Pages Read: 520
Time Read Today: 7 hours
Total Time Read: 7 hours
Today's Completed Books:






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the way you've broken down your progress into the types of reading you've done. I did a load of audio both night and day and a little kindle reading, both night and day. What an awesome start to the week though!

    ReplyDelete