photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 25 - Day 5

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Bout of Books 25 - Day 5



I didn't finish a book today, for the first time this read-a-thon. I wanted to play some games instead. I played a little Rage 2 - which is fun but has tons of problems and a little poker on Red Dead Redemption 2. Other than those, I didn't do much else, only reading before I went to sleep, continuing one audiobook and starting a new ebook.

I had an unofficial goal of reading 14 books this week and even with taking the day off, it will be easily doable with 2 days left, probably even hit it on Saturday, so I don't have to worry about reading much on Sunday, when my Hubby will be off.



Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 40 min / 32 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: 35 min / 55 pages
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 11
Current Book: Titanborn, Midnight Blood
Pages Read Today: 87
Total Pages Read: 1,985
Time Read Today: 1 hr 15 min
Total Time Read: 24 hr 55 min
Today's Completed Books:


No comments:

Post a Comment