photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 25 - Day 6

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Bout of Books 25 - Day 6



Got back to reading some for DAy6, finished up two that I started Day 5 and read a short story. Will likely finish up the book started early this morning for the last book of the week, but maybe I'll do more. We'll see.

I visited sites until Day 5 but haven't discovered any new ones. Here are some bookish sites I like in general.

FictFact - Unfortunately has just closed it's doors. It was the best way to keep track of series. If you were a member, you can still sign on to download your book info. Gonna miss that place, it was the BEST way to keep track of series - I tracked over 200 of my series I read on there.
Fantastic Fiction
BookSirens - new-ish review site - like NetGalley only way smaller
Booksprout - Ditto
BookLikes - a variety of stuff going on here, haven't played around with it fully yet
r/booksuggestions - I'm always on here, recommending books



Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 63 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hr / 311 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 50 min / 100 pages
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 14
Current Book: Big City Magic
Pages Read Today: 411
Total Pages Read: 2,396
Time Read Today: 4 hrs 50 min
Total Time Read: 29 hrs 45 min
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment