photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books 25 - Wrap Up

Monday, May 20, 2019

Bout of Books 25 - Wrap Up





Another good Bout of Books!! I completed my loose goal of 14 books, finishing 15 on the week. Would have been more, if I hadn't been sucked into a game, but Rage 2 is soooooooooo much fun. :) The books were good too and it was a good time of reading. Now, I can game more and get back to writing too.

How did you do? Leave me a link and I'll come visit your wrap-up!


I visited every blog (sorry Twitter people, I don't do Twitter) listed before mine so far, and will visit every blog posting today. But I can't comment on blogs that just have the "google account" sign in to comment. I'm not sure why, probably one of my privacy settings, but it won't let me. I wish I could, I love commenting on all the blogs. :/



Bout of Book 25 Stats

  • I completed 15 books
  • I read 2,607 pages
  • I read 4 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 11 books as audiobooks
  • I read 6 Novels, 6 Novellas & 3 Short stories
  • I read for approximately 31 hours 40 minutes (9 hrs 20 min on Kindle, 22 hrs 20 min on Audio)


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 15 min / 71 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hr 10 min / 140 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 15
Current Book: Big City Magic
Pages Read Today: 211
Total Pages Read: 2,607
Time Read Today: 2 hrs 25 min
Total Time Read: 31 hrs 40 min



COMPLETED BOOKS:







Started, but did not complete:





No comments:

Post a Comment