photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Welcome to Ka Ki Jo Ko Ja

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome to Ka Ki Jo Ko Ja

Welcome!  If you are reading this, thanks so much for being here. 

I know I probably won't garner very many followers, if any, but I love all things books and so I thought I would make a place to talk about them more.

I see many book blogs that are similar with their recap of the description of a book and their very prim and proper reviews of said book.

I'm sure that works for all those bloggers and their readers, but you won't see that here.  I won't go into the plot failures, bad written or the deeper meanings of the books I read.  I read for enjoyment and I will post exactly what I feel about the book, good or bad.  Sometimes I might ramble on for paragraphs and paragraphs about how a book has pissed me off, or I might go on for pages and pages about a book I've fallen in love with.  Other times, I'll probably just say if it was good or bad or anything in between.  You never know what you'll get with me.  :)

I can assure you that my blog will be full of my kickass half in jest; half serious, crazy & offbeat, honest & outspoken thoughts!!






1 comment:

  1. You've got at least one. ;) And I know for certain quite a few more!

    I can't believe you've only been blogging since March—you seem like an old pro! I can't wait to get to the point where I can look back on several months' worth of archives, instead of just two.

    ReplyDelete