photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: 2015 Audiobook Challenge ~ Sign Up

Thursday, December 18, 2014

2015 Audiobook Challenge ~ Sign Up

The Book Nympho

What it is:

The Audiobook Challenge is back for 2015! Join The Book Nympho and Hot Listens for the 3rd year of great audio books.

Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, working out, or listening to them at work.

New and old junkies can join us once again for The 2015 Audiobook Challenge. Listening is never been better, thanks to the popularity of Audiobooks just about everything is being published on audio..... YAY!


I'm joining in the 2015 Audiobook Challenge!

I just got into audiobooks at the end of 2013. I first listened to The Night Circus read by Jim Dale, then listened to him doing the Harry Potter series. After that, I decided to see what it would be like to listen to celebrities, so I listened to Brendan Fraser narrate for Inkheart and Tim Curry who read most of the Lemony Snicket series. From there, I really got into audiobooks, and it's been a fun year of reading them.

I LOVE audiobooks now, I almost enjoy listening more than reading now. It's nice being read to, and being able to do other things while I'm listening. Listening to audiobooks has really helped me at night as well. It takes me a REALLY long time to fall asleep. On a good night, which is rare, it takes me about a half hour to an hour to fall asleep. A normal night for me, it takes me about 2-3 hours to fall asleep. Sometimes, it takes longer than that! So now, instead of tossing and turning for hours, I'm able to listen to audiobook. I LOVE it.

Full details can be seen by clicking on the photo above. As for me, this year I listened to 88 audiobooks (and counting) so I'm going for the ~ Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+ ~ Level and will aim to listen to over 100 books for the year.

Looking forward to the New Year starting, and meeting some more audiobook lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment