photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Top 10 ~ 2015 Releases I'm Waiting On!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top 10 ~ 2015 Releases I'm Waiting On!



Top 10 2015 Releases

That I can not WAIT for!

It's always so hard waiting on new releases, isn't it?! Especially when you read a new series and want that next book NOW and it's not out for a year. UGH!! Here are the books that I'm anxiously waiting on, that are coming out in 2015. This is in a loose order of my EAGERNESS for them, from most eager, to a little less eager, but still WANT!!

These are also only the books with covers released as well. There are a few I really really want, but they don't have covers (or titles) released yet. That is the only reason I kept them off this list ~ because I love looking at pretty covers!





And just as a bonus, those books I'm most waiting on without covers, or titles ~

Untitled Timebound series book by Rysa Walker
The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh O'Brien
The Game of Lives by James Dashner


What books are you waiting on, this coming year?


No comments:

Post a Comment